ENROLLMENT FOR MASTER’S DEGREE AND PHD PROGRAMS
Applicants who are placed to study in the graduate programs of our University with their own means are required to apply to the specified unit for enrolment in person.
Documents required for final registration:
1. 4 photos
2. Turkish translation of the Passport approved by Turkish notaries with a copy added. *
3. Written contract (to be filled in during registration)
4. Turkish translations of the postgraduate and graduate diplomas approved by Turkish notaries with a copy added *
5. Certificate of Equivalence or Recognition of Diplomas **
*Foreign applicants can have their Turkish translations at Turkish consulates in their own countries.
** For foreign students;
- Certificate of equivalence of diplomas for those who will do graduate studies in the field of Healthcare ,
-Certificate of recognition for programs other then the field of healthcare,
-For Turkish citizens, those who complete their education in a graduate program abroad recognized by the CHE (Council of Higher Education) Certificate of equivalence of diploma is required regardless of the program.